List of GST Registration Documents: The documents required for GST registration is depending on the type of registration needed and the type of business structure (regular or composite Dealer). Check List of Documents Required for GST Registration to complete the application process for new GST registration. These are the following documents compulsory submitted by the person who is applying for GST registration. Keep all the scanned copies of the below-mentioned.
Goods and Service Tax (GST): According to the Goods and Service Tax act 2017, the annual turnover of any business with Rs. 40 lakh and above compulsory registers for GST. Registration for North Eastern and the Hill States the turnover threshold is Rs.10 lakh.
GST Registration Documents
What are the documents required for GST Registration? To register yourself under GST(Goods and Service Tax), you are required to have the following documents:
Documents Required for GST Registration: Here is the Complete List of Documents required for New GST Registration in India. Check List of GST Registration Documents for HUF, Limited Liability Partnership, Local Authority, Partnership Firm, Private Limited Company, Proprietorship, Public Limited Company, Society/Club/Trust/AOP, Statutory Body, Unlimited Company, Foreign Company, Foreign Limited Liability Partnership, Government Department and Others.
Keep all the scanned copies of the below documents mentioned to fill GST application for Registration.
The following are the main documents are required for GST registration.
- Proof of Constitution of Business
- HUF (Hindu Undivided Family – Not Required
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) – Certificate of Incorporation
- Local Authority – Any proof substantiating Constitution
- Partnership Firm (any one) – Partnership Deed, Any proof substantiating Constitution
- Private Limited Company – Certificate of Incorporation
- Proprietorship – Not Required
- Public Limited Company – Certificate of Incorporation
- Society/Club/Trust/AOP (any one) – Registration Certificate, Any proof substantiating Constitution
- Statutory Body – Any proof substantiating Constitution
- Unlimited Company – Certificate of Incorporation
- Foreign Company – Certificate for Establishment
- Foreign Limited Liability Partnership – Certificate for Establishment
- Government Department – Any proof substantiating Constitution
- Others (any one) – Registration Certificate, Any proof substantiating Constitution
- Photo of Stakeholder (Promoter / Partner) – Photo of the Promoter/ Partner
- Photo of the Authorised Signatory
- Proof of Appointment of Authorised Signatory (Any One) – Letter of Authorisation, Copy of Resolution passed by BoD/ Managing Committee and Acceptance letter
|5. Proof of Principal Place of business (Any One) – It Depends on Nature of possession of premises|
|Consent (any one)
|Leased (any one)
|Own (any one)
||Rented (any one)
You need to upload scanned copies of each mentioned document while registration. Only the JPEG/PDF file formats are allowed with size 100 KB to 1MB.
In you find any glitch while uploading any document, check the file size and format of the document, or the Internet connectivity while you try to upload the document.
- Download Declaration for Authorised Signatory
- Download Format Of Consent Letter For Valid Address Proof
Type of the Document to be Submitted
The upload file must be in PDF or JPG/JPEG full form is “Joint Photographic Experts Group”. PDF format helps to reduce file size. We need to submit a few documents in PDF also; the full form of PDF is “Portable Document Format”. You need specific Adobe PDF software to view a PDF file.
There are many aspects, if you are having further queries on “Documents Required for GST Registration” you can easily ask us via comments. I hope this information is helpful, share with your friends, family and colleagues on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp and LinkedIn.
3 thoughts on “Documents Required for GST Registration | Document Size | Upload Formats”
Is property tax . Constant letter we have scan in one single PDF copy????? To upload suggest
ownership document contain 10-12 pages. even compressed file size 1.29mb.. If first and last page loaded is ok?
In the above mentioned, does the consent letter need to be on a stamp paper(if yes, then on how much worth INR) and also notarized? The GST registration is for a PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY. Can you please oblige by replying at the earliest? Thanks in advance.